We are looking for a customer-focused and driven new Grad to join our Engineering team and change the way people travel. If you are interested in solving customer pain points, iterating fast, and contributing to the success of a web platform that is used by millions of travellers around the world then keep on reading!
As a Backend Graduate Engineer you will work in a cross-functional mission team alongside top-notch developers, analysts, data scientists and product owners.
- Rapidly innovate on our product, touching millions of customers
- Work on a small, cross-functional mission team
- Own projects end-to-end, and measure your impact
- Scale our platform from a monolithic to a distributed, modular architecture
- Continuously improve our code base, systems and processes
- Holding or pursuing education in computer science or related field
- Proficient with PHP or Python programming, best practices and libraries
- Understanding of common SQL concepts and query creation
- Ability to work on a team and learn quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to Have
- Previous internships or relevant work experience in backend web development
Please note this position is a full-time role located in our headquarters in Berlin.