We are looking for a customer-focused and driven new Grad to join our Engineering team and change the way people travel.
As a Graduate Engineer in Zürich you will work in one of our core systems teams building the tools and infrastructure needed to deliver our services. If you are interested in learning to scale business critical systems, iterating fast, and contributing to the success of a web platform that is used by millions of travellers around the world then keep on reading!
- Rapidly innovate on our product, connecting travellers with great travel experiences
- Work on a small, cross-functional mission teams
- Own projects end-to-end, and measure your impact to our customers and our business
- Help with the continued migration of our large-scale platform from a monolithic architecture to a distributed, service-oriented one
- Continuously improve our code base, systems and processes
- Holding or pursuing education in computer science or related field
- Proficient with PHP or Python programming, best practices and libraries
- Understanding of common SQL concepts and query creation
- Ability to work on a team and learn quickly from great colleagues
- An open mindset and willingness to work in a rapidly changing environment that values initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to Have
- Previous internships or relevant work experience in backend web development
- Experience with large code bases