Are you passionate about Information Technology and enjoy hands on tasks? Come and join us!
We are looking for an IT Support Technician to assist our team with all IT related issues. You will have full responsibility of the installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of the office technical infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for the management and maintenance of our infrastructure
- You will install/set up, maintain and update the new equipment for our colleagues
- You will take care of our help desk, ensuring that all tickets are resolved in a timely manner
- You will sharpen your problem solving skills by analyzing and resolving various IT user related issues
- You will keep track of IT related issues and document their solutions for future reference
- You will help manage the IT inventory, making sure that all the workstations are prepared for new hires and that we order everything on time
- You will participate in knowledge sharing (discussions and input towards knowledge base/documentation, training end users) and your ideas on how to improve the IT environment will be most welcome
- You will be a part of planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- You will assist the rest of the IT team in planning and executing internal IT projects
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any IT related field
- You have a good working knowledge of Cisco networks, VOIP and video conferencing solutions
- You have a good working knowledge of GSuite for Enterprise, Jira, MDM solutions and proficiency using service desks
- You are a quick learner and you enjoy analyzing and solving problems
- A patient and methodical approach is your strength
- You know how to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- You keep cool and positive under pressure and are always customer focused
- You find it easy to explain technical problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
- You are eager to always suggest new ideas and solutions
- You speak fluent English - our working language
Why work with us?
- Take advantage of our Learning and Development scheme
- Work in a dynamic international office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Freedom to challenge existing process with new ideas and solutions
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Free breakfast every day and free pizza and drinks every Friday!
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm for company and fit our culture? We’re excited to hear from you! Please apply via the link on our career page.
In the meantime, be sure to check out our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what life is like here at GetYourGuide and to see some excellent interview tips. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.