Our Sales team is based internationally, with offices in all corners of the globe. To further our continual growth we are expanding our Bangkok office and looking for a driven and sales-passionate Destination manager to join the team. This person will be responsible for India, a market with where we see huge potential to promote quality tours and activities to travellers.
Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a great passion for our product and ready for new challenges? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in the Indian subcontinent? Do you want to become an expert in helping our customers turn trips into amazing experiences? Then join us!
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Owning your destination and being ultimately responsible for its key performance metrics including:
- Revenue Growth
- Product Inventory
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from end to end: from acquisition and onboarding, through negotiation of conditions, closing and post-close account management
- Perform frequent data analysis and take action based on findings
- Constant presence in the field; experiencing our products in order to discover where customer pain points are and implement solutions
- Work closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers
- Ongoing collaboration and market knowledge sharing with the home office in Berlin
- Ideally 2+ years of B2B sales experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a PLUS
- Fluent in English is a must and fluent Hindi is a big plus
- Adaptable and open-minded, a person who learns quickly and embraces new challenges and changes head on with a positive can-do attitude
- Passionate about travelling and visiting top destinations on a monthly basis
- Thrives on having full ownership and accountability for their work
- Not intimidated by data; interested in learning from and acting on it
- Excellent and natural ability to establish and build rapport with clients
- Confident, approachable, and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
Why work with us?
- Grow with a large degree of freedom. Full ownership and responsibility from day one.
- Work in an international team with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Be an integral part of the company’s scaling and growth
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
…and so much more.
This is a regular full-time position and you would report directly to the Regional Manager for SEA and India.
You’ll travel within your region at least once per month to network and grow partner relationships, working from the road and the office.
Want to see what the life of a Destination Manager at GetYourGuide is like? Meet our Sales Team.
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application in English via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com!