Our Sales team is international with offices in all corners of the globe. With our continual growth we are expanding our Paris office and looking for you to join the team . As a team member of Paris Office, you will be supporting our local partners in France and North Africa for all operational tasks.
Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in the market? Do you want to become an expert in helping our customers turn trips into amazing experiences? Then join us!
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
Support the destination managers in their operational tasks, this can include :
- Ticket Inventory Management,
- Preparation of sales report,
- Be in contact suppliers by phone or email.
- Operational tasks
- Liaise with the other departments in Berlin on topics such as connectivity, supply excellence, content, legal and finance
- Keeping up with, and being the contact person for the market landscape, including benchmarking on competition
- Constant presence in the field; experiencing our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, implementing solutions and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers.
- Ideally 1+ years of B2B sales experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a PLUS
- Fluent in english and french, legal right to work in France
- Independent, creative, entrepreneurial mindset
- High level of using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Enjoy detail oriented and administrative tasks
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk with local partners.
- Confident, approachable and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Able to multitask and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Result-focused and self-driven
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed!
Why work with us?
- Grow with a large degree of freedom; set your own goals and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products for yourself
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth
- Work in an international team with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
This is a regular full-time position based in Paris and you would report directly to the Regional Manager.
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you. For more information on the recruitment process be sure to read "Recruitment Step by Step - What You Can Expect" on our blog.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com!