GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones; business development is a critical part of this mission.
The Business Development team works with travel companies and publishers including the likes of EasyJet, Accor Hotels, and Culture Trip to name a few. We help our partners drive new revenue while promoting GetYourGuide and distributing our inventory of tours and activities
As Business Development Manager, you will prospect and sign new partners by employing different acquisition tactics to reach quarterly revenue goals. You will seek out and network with important travel businesses with a special focus on travel publishers.
- Manage the entire acquisition funnel from end to end, from prospecting to closing
- Increase revenue by adding valuable new partners
- Research decision makers and their contact details
- Build good relationships with potential new partners
- Maintain a visible pipeline and KPI dashboard
- Join external meetings and conferences to meet strategic travel partners
- Influence internal stakeholders to push new projects
- 1 year prior experience in Sales or Business Development, ideally in an online environment
- Not afraid of cold calling and asking for the right contact person on the phone
- Driven by delivering ambitious results
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Italian, or Portuguese also a plus!
- Clear Communicator
- Structured and self-directed way of working
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Fast learner, quick in implementing feedback
- Willing to travel
Why work with us?
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our primary growth channels with huge untapped potential
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 45 nationalities
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly business updates
- Regular learning opportunities via trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences!
Also check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to get some insights into what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Great, we already look forward to hearing from you! Please include your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.