GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones; business development is a critical part of this mission.
Our partnerships serve as a significant growth driver for our overall business today. From bloggers and publishers to airlines and OTA's, our partners help us increase our reach and revenue. As Sr. Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for seeking out and acquiring new partners in the Spanish speaking segment of airlines, OTA's, online travel publishers and other travel industry players still to be determined.
In this role, you will help define our partnership strategy and execute on that plan. You will prospect and sign new partners by employing different acquisition tactics in order to reach quarterly revenue goals. You will seek out and network with important travel industry players and build sustainable relationships that lead to formal and fruitful partnerships.
- Help manage our sales team and the sales process end to end: from lead generation and qualification to acquisition.
- Help direct the strategic planning process and outcomes.
- Negotiate win-win deals that support BD's mission and objectives.
- Research decision makers and their contact details
- Build good relationships industry players
- Maintain a visible pipeline and KPI dashboard
- Represent GetYourGuide externally at conferences and networking events
- 3-5 years prior experience in Sales or Business Development.
- Experience with sales processes, tools and habits. Experience managing a sales team a plus.
- Clear and compelling communicator.
- Driven by delivering ambitious results.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Italian, or Portuguese also a plus!
- Structured and self-directed way of working.
- Strong strategic thinker.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Fast learner, quick in implementing feedback
- Willing to travel
Why work with us?
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our primary growth channels with huge untapped potential
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 50 nationalities
- Weekly all hands meetings and monthly business updates
- Regular learning opportunities via trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences!
Also check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com to get some insights into what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Great, we already look forward to hearing from you! Please include your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.