We are looking for a Customer Service Planning & Performance manager who will be responsible for leading a growing team of workforce managers and establishing new functions for performance planning and monitoring, forecasting and data management in CS.
About the position
As CS Planning & Performance Manager, you will lead an existing team of workforce managers and integrate new responsibilities for accurate contact volume forecasting and resource planning, monitor and manage KPIs & SLAs, as well as consolidate all global customer service reporting tasks and lead the performance improvement management. With your passion to strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction and customer service operations performance, you will champion a world-class customer service environment, enabling our CS organization to perform at its maximum efficiency and more. This role reports to the VP Customer Service.
- Establish new CS Performance and Planning team, integrating workforce management
- Develop, extend, and manage the CS department's global KPI & OKR operations reporting and dashboard presentation
- Manage and improve consolidated CS reporting, planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Develop and constantly improve a highly accurate global multi-language contact volume forecast model
- Establish efficient productivity and capacity management processes
- Develop contact and cost budget/forecast/actual benchmarking models
- Develop, analyze and produce daily, weekly and monthly reports to assess current trends that drive day to day business decisions
- Ensure the most efficient use of inhouse & BPO staffing to meet 24/7 customer demands, in an effort to ensure objective answer-time results are achieved across all intervals
- Implement best practices in performance planning management to ensure consistent processes and procedures
- Provide analytical support on business results and tracking financial targets jointly with our Finance team
- Drive a culture of root-cause analysis with a focus on removing inefficiencies, and develop and own performance improvement action plans
- 3+ years of experience in workforce management and planning & performance management
- Proven track record of successfully defining and implementing state of the art performance planning management processes with quality, scale and efficiency in mind
- Highly skilled in processing, analyzing and consolidating large amounts of data from various sources
- Strong presentation skills in delivering analysis results and key insights to support strategy and business decisions
- Deep knowledge about current performance planning & management technology & tools, and strong track record of successfully implementing constant improvement cycles
- Excellent skills in developing sophisticated forecasting and prediction models
- Proven track record of developing and growing a strong team
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Data and process-oriented approach to solving problems
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of German is a plus
Even Better if
- You worked in the field of online travel, e-commerce or a similar industry
- You have a good understanding of online marketplace dynamics
- You have sales management experience
Why work with us
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Learn and grow while working alongside an international team with more than 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons,Yoga, and Meditation Classes
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events such as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
- The office is located in the heart of lively Kreuzberg
Please note that a valid work permit for Germany is required for this role, and we are unable to provide visa assistance.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Please send us your Resume + Cover Letter in English via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Meet our team and get to know more about their daily work on our blog. Check out “Behind the Scenes with Ballet”
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com!