We are looking for a Customer Service BPO Manager who will be responsible for managing our external contact center partner operations.
About the position
As CS BPO Manager, you will be fully responsible for establishing this new function as a major part of our global customer service operations. You will execute on our global service strategy by managing, monitoring, and directing our service partners. Our premium vendors play an in important role in providing 24/7 multi-language support for our international customers in close collaboration with our in-house service heroes. With your passion to strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction and operational efficiency, you will champion a world-class customer experience with the overall goal to build customer loyalty and support our strong growth. This role reports to the VP Customer Service.
- Establish a dedicated BPO management operations function for a global, fast-growing and highly seasonal customer service environment
- Develop and support strategic planning, budget / tender management and provider evaluation
- Build quality and service excellence-focused pricing and performance models with our partners
- Develop a strategic master contract and service agreement framework
- Daily management of CS partner operations performance, service levels & KPIs
- Manage world-class BPO quality target goal achievement and benchmarking
- Establish efficient and accurate reporting, analysis and improvement processes
- Ensure technical readiness, connectivity and CS tool/platform connectivity with partners
- Risk & Compliance Management, Disaster Recovery & Response Planning
- BPO Contract Management & Negotiations
- Build new CS partner management & coordination team mid-term
- 3+ years of experience in managing an international multi-language BPO organization
- Proven track record of successfully defining and implementing state of the art global BPO operations management
- Proven track record of achieving top customer satisfaction with high efficiency and performance
- Highly skilled in BPO integration with internal teams
- Strong record of company culture and value transfer with partners
- Deep knowledge about global BPO vendor landscape, technology & tools
- Thorough knowledge of outsourcing procedures, risk management and process standards
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Data and process-oriented approach to solving problems
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of German is a plus
Even Better if
- You worked in the field of online travel, e-commerce or a similar industry
- You have a good understanding of online marketplace dynamics
- You have sales management experience
Why work with us
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Learn and grow while working alongside an international team with more than 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons,Yoga, and Meditation Classes
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events such as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
- The office is located in the heart of lively Kreuzberg
Please note that a valid work permit for Germany is required for this role, and we are unable to provide visa assistance.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Please send us your Resume + Cover Letter in English via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Meet our team and get to know more about their daily work on our blog. Check out “Behind the Scenes with Ballet”
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com!