We are looking for an experienced Product Designer who can help us formulate a vision of where our app should go, as well as break it down and execute it. Hands-on experience designing for native platforms is a must.
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about making our customers' travel dreams a reality. Design is a critical part of this mission.
- Work with a cross-functional team of PMs, Engineers and UX Writers dedicated to the Native App customer experience
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something valuable for the millions of users on our platform
- Test Ideas with our UX research team basing design decisions on user data
- Design experiences and flows that are incredibly well crafted and easy to use
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- You have exceptional visual and interaction design skills proven by shipping great products over your 3+ years of experience
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator, able to bring your teammates along
- You are user-centric and believe understanding users is an essential tool in your design process
- You use quantitative and qualitative insights to validate your assumptions and decisions
- You can quickly bring ideas to life using prototyping tools like InVision and turn them into high-quality designs and final assets in Sketch
- You are versed in designing for both native platforms (Android and iOS), familiar with their standards, strengths and weaknesses
- You are self-motivated and comfortable working in ambiguity. We are a growing startup and much of your work will be self-directed
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation Assistance
Do you think you can rock the job? Then, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.