We are looking for an independent and detail-oriented connectivity support who wants to ensure our suppliers can offer a seamless customer experience to our customers. Up for the challenge?
As a Connectivity team we want to ensure that our customers have easy access to incredible travel experiences! As a Connectivity Support you will work with our Connectivity specialists, our engineers, our Sales team, our Supply base and our API providers with a specific focus on Support tasks . Connectivity means maximizing customers' booking experience by ensuring their access to a wider variety of products on our platform and the best availability for those products. It also means offering a seamless Customer Experience on spot with mobile vouchers to access Attractions around the world. You would frequently communicate with our suppliers mostly via email on tech-related topics, also with our B2B team to support escalation of cases and you will support the team of Specialists with their projects.
- Support our suppliers with their Connectivity related questions and requests. Fix or escalate Connectivity issues where needed in order to ensure an excellent customer experience. Be responsible to improve current processes and come up with suggestions to operate faster
- Provide support and technical advice to our Global Sales Team when it comes to Connectivity related topics
- You have experience providing technical support for SAAS companies
- You have experience supporting suppliers and different internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a fast-moving environment
- You are curious about Reservation systems and API’s and want to learn more
- You share a commitment to our customers, quality, and providing the best customer experience
- You’re flexible, a life-long learner, and motivated to take ownership of your work
- You have excellent communication skills and build great working relationships
- You have a solution-oriented approach: turn problems into opportunities
- You can speak and write native or near-native English
Even better if…
- You have experience working in startup environment
What we offer:
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit everyday
- Free pizza and beer every Friday
- Free German classes
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
Ready to be a part of something exciting and looking for the chance to challenge yourself? Then we can’t wait to hear from you!
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.