We are looking for an independent and detail-oriented connectivity support who will ensure that our suppliers' inventory is accurately connected to our systems and we can offer a wide array of tours and activities with the availability and booking options customers need. Up for the challenge? Read on!
Connectivity team is ensuring customers' access to products on our platform and its best availability. The team is responsible for the integration of our suppliers' inventory to GetYourGuide systems. For that reason, it deals also with our reservation system partners and API providers. These partners provide us the technology to automate the stream of information between GYG and suppliers. The team also makes sure that customer has accurate voucher and barcode and there are no problems with accessing it.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will support our suppliers with their questions and requests related to the connectivity of our inventories. You would be mainly responsible for the mapping phase.
- You will fix or escalate connectivity issues (eg.: access to accurate barcodes, system bugs etc.) in order to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- You will improve our current processes and come up with suggestions on how to operate more efficiently.
- You will mainly communicate with our suppliers mostly via email on tech-related topics and sometimes also with the reservation system partners and API providers.
- You will be daily in touch with internal stakeholders (Sales team, Customer support team, B2B support team, and Supply operations excellence team) in order to advise them regarding the connectivity related topics.
- You will closely cooperate with the Connectivity specialist and also with the Connectivity engineers.
So who are we looking for?
- You have experience providing technical support to suppliers and internal stakeholders ideally in SAAS business.
- You have native (or near-native) written and verbal skills in English.
- You are comfortable with G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office (especially Excel: pivot tables, functions etc.).
- You are curious about reservation systems and API’s and want to learn more.
- You have good analytical skills and flawless attention to details.
- You are an excellent communicator and can build great working relationships.
- You have a self-starting personality able to work efficiently on both individual and group assignments.
- You have a solution-oriented approach. You are eager to turn problems into opportunities.
- You can adapt to the dynamic and fast-moving environment and keep your can-do spirit.
- You are eager to succeed in order to provide the best experience to our customers.
Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany.
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- You will work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences,
- A team full of smart and passionate people coming from all over the world,
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget, possibilities of growth and development
- German language lessons
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Yoga classes, bike scheme, and Urban Sport Club cooperation
- Well stocked kitchens, breakfasts and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Summer/Winter Party, hackathons, tech lunches etc.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and see yourself as a culture fit? Great! We look forward to hearing from you. Please include your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any further questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.