We are looking for an independent and detail-oriented connectivity executive who wants to ensure our customers are able to select from a wide array of tours and activities with the availability and booking options they need. Up for the challenge?
To develop our business even more, we are seeking a new team member to join us in the role of Connectivity Executive. This person will work with our Sales team, our Supply base and our API providers with a specific focus on connectivity. Connectivity means maximizing customers' booking experience by ensuring their access to a wider variety of products on our platform and the best availability for those products. You would frequently communicate with our partners via phone and email on tech-related topics and you will support the team of Specialists with their projects.
As Supply Operations Executive-Connectivity you will:
- Build great relationships with our partners in our ‘destination ecosystem’
- Provide technical and operational support for tour and activity companies around the world
- Oversee the quality and operation of our different products and our platform to ensure a consistently great customer experience.
Who are you?
- You have experience supporting external partners and different internal stakeholder
- You have an idea of what API integrations are and want to learn even more
- You share a commitment to our customers, quality, and providing the best customer experience
- You’re flexible, a life-long learner, and motivated to take ownership of your work
- You’re interested in tech as a way to improve our customer experience and you are tech savvy
- You have excellent communication skills and build great working relationships
- You like being busy and easily juggle different tasks to meet tight deadlines
- You can speak and write native or near-native English
Even better if…
- You have experience providing technical support for SAAS companies
What we offer:
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit every day
- Free pizza and beer every Friday
- Free German classes
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
Ready to be a part of something exciting and looking for the chance to challenge yourself? Then we can’t wait to hear from you!
You can also get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life as a GetYourGuider on our blog.