GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We are passionate about turning our customers’ travel dreams into reality.
With several million visitors every month, organic search is a major channel that drives growth and profitability for GetYourGuide. Believing that we are only scratching the surface, we are building a team with one mission: significantly accelerate growth in the organic search channel. Success in this mission will not only create value for our customers and our business but also, as a leading company in the Tours and Activities space, help redefine a €100 billion industry.
To drive this mission we are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong background in SEO. This is a rare opportunity that combines the full ownership of the SEO channel with the direct leadership of a cross-functional mission team (incl. engineering & content) designed to execute on all necessary initiatives as independent as possible (e.g. site linking structure, landing page experience or content strategy). This is your chance to have maximum impact.
- Accountable for the success of the SEO channel
- Own our global strategy and prioritization for both on- and off-site optimization
- Identify actionable growth opportunities and deliver on the potential impact
- Set targets for SEO; monitor relevant KPIs and communicate results
- Lead cross-functional execution working closely with engineers, data analysts and content managers
- Align and excite the team around the targets and strategy, driving commitment through clear communication of goals, expectations and progress while encouraging feedback and engagement
- Establish trust and drive results by working with stakeholders throughout the company
- 5 years of experience in international SEO for big websites
- 3+ years of product management experience working with cross-functional mission teams; demonstrated ability to deliver features and products with the team
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; strong understanding of SEO relevant KPIs and metrics
- Expert knowledge for all aspects of SEO: on-page, off-page and content
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to influence the team, stakeholders, executives, and other PMs in order to drive excitement and support for your strategy
- Entrepreneurial - takes ownership, pushes through setbacks, and is able to create a vision of the future while driving execution today
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation Assistance
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!