We are looking for a Catalog Specialist who will be responsible for the editorial and visual level of activities' landing pages. You will be able to influence how customers see our website.
The mission of our Catalog team is to inspire our customers with an excellent content of our inventory. They are ensuring the consistency and quality of content for our 30,000+ tours and activities and making sure that we display accurate information at the right level of care. They are crafting and optimizing processes that will ensure smooth onboarding, management, and expansion of our inventory content. Interested to be part of this team? Read on!
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for hiring, onboarding and managing a team of freelance editors,
- You will be assigning specific tasks to the freelancers and ensuring their performance,
- You will work on quality assurance of our inventory,
- You will collaborate with different teams within GYG (localization, supply operations, sales etc.) and coordinate the workflow and deadlines,
- You will work on the optimization and improvements of the processes to increase efficiency and ensure scalability,
- You will come up with your own initiatives and work on ad-hoc editing and content related projects.
So who are we looking for?
- You were working minimum 1 year in content/editing/catalog department within the online business and have experience with managing freelancers,
- You are an English native speaker,
- You have great organizational skills, flawless attention to details and knack for problem-solving,
- You can distinguish the priorities, act accordingly and comply with follow deadlines,
- You enjoy coordination and optimizing operational workflows and processes,
- You have good analytical skills, eye for business and you make decisions based on the business value,
- You are an effective communicator with an assertive attitude and you enjoy cooperating with people,
- You have a self-starting personality and nothing can ruin your can-do attitude.
Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany.
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- You will work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences,
- A team full of smart and passionate people coming from all over the world,
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget, possibilities of growth and development
- German language lessons
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Yoga classes, bike scheme, and Urban Sport Club cooperation
- Well stocked kitchens, breakfasts and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Summer/Winter Party, hackathons, tech lunches etc.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and see yourself as a culture fit? Great! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please include your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any further questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.