GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones; business development is a critical part of this mission.
The BD team works with travel companies and publishers including the likes of EasyJet, Accor Hotels and Culture Trip, to name a few. We help our partners drive new revenue, while promoting GetYourGuide and distributing our inventory of tours and activities.
We are searching for an expert in client management, B2B integrations and optimization to lead our Partner Success team. Our perfect candidate will bring knowledge and expertise to craft a vision for how GetYourGuide engages partners and a strategy to implement that vision. This program will grow revenue for GetYourGuide and our partners.
- Lead commercial performance improvements and drive incremental growth across all subsegments of partners
- Own the standards for recruiting and maintaining partners to the platform at scale and for key accounts
- Manage a team to function at their highest possible potential to execute your vision
- Develop a communications program for managing partners
- Act as a key stakeholder within the department to develop tools & services that will enable Partner Success to achieve its mission
- Draw on your strong analysis skills and business creativity to realize business plans that match partners objectives with GetYourGuide’s objectives and the range of GetYourGuide partner services
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders to overcome roadblocks and drive cross-functional efforts across marketing, sales, engineering, finance, and other teams
- Oversee the prioritization, negotiation, and launch of new partnerships
- Improve GetYourGuide’s standing in the travel industry via your networking efforts
- Use all your efforts to establish the partner channel as a sustainable core pillar of GetYourGuide’s long-term growth strategy
- 4+ years prior experience in strategic partner or key account management at online companies
- Experience with B2B product integrations, ideally within the travel industry
- Expertise in collecting and analysing data to drive strategic decisions
- Demonstrated success in delivering complex projects with multiple stakeholders with the objective of improving commercial performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and a proven ability to keep projects moving forward both inside and outside the organization
- Excellent presentation, business & reporting skills
- High degree of enthusiasm & understanding of commercial management, legal contracts, data analysis and technology
- Strong win-win mentality and ability to build relationships
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated
- Quick and resourceful, team player, flexible
Ready to turn ordinary into the extraordinary? We’re looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org!