We are looking for a bright and ambitious native English-speaking copywriter to join our Marketing Content team at GetYourGuide. If you’re passionate about travel and have experience applying data to your craft, then we’d love to hear from you.
You will be joining our friendly team of hardworking individuals, with specialisms in design, marketing, and product, to create powerful content that attracts, converts, and retains customers.
There is a huge opportunity to grow within the team and the wider business, and as part of the role you’ll collaborate with content production, data scientists, and marketing teams across a range of projects and initiatives. A desire to learn and use analytical skills to guide your copy decisions is a must.
What gets us excited?
We’d love to speak to those who can point to a portfolio that shows creativity and flexibility in voice, as well as a data-driven approach to content crafting. If you can measure the success of your copy based on solid data (shares on social media, conversions from content, search rankings of content), you’ll fit in well.
- Identify content needs and develop content for our website that will engage our target audience
- Create compelling copy based on testing and user research and optimise the website editorial landing pages
- Examine and interpret data to produce increase the performance of your content on landing pages
- Create content on an ongoing basis to support, optimize, and promote our offers and to retain site visitors
- Collaborate with performance marketing, product marketers, sales professionals, and industry experts
- Incorporate site optimization best practices into the content development process
- Coordinate a pool of freelance writers and ensure that blog posts meet technical and editorial needs (tagging, categorization)
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion
What you'll do:
- Manage content and the content strategy to optimize direct engagement and audience growth
- Brief creative and production teams and work closely with Localization, Product, Brand, and Loyalty teams
- Work on a daily basis with the Site Optimization team to develop a content strategy that supports project KPIs
- Brainstorm content ideas and refine content types
- Work with consumer profiles, consumer research insights, and internal brand personas
- Run regular content audits
- You’re a native English speaker with strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- You have proven experience writing for search advertising, site optimization, editorial, or content marketing
- You can point to a portfolio which demonstrates measurable success in long-form content and digital copywriting
- You put customer impact above your own style preferences, creating content that is able to attract, engage, and persuade readers
- You demonstrate an understanding of analytics and are able to make content decisions based on data
- You’re no stranger to multitasking and are able to prioritize tasks based on customer impact
- You have confidence and passion — the ability to take control, make decisions, and explain your reasoning in any situation
- You adapt to change quickly and without hesitation
Reasons to join us:
- Open work environment where every voice is heard
- An international team from all corners of the globe
- Room to develop professionally
- Regular learning events and team outings
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story