We are looking for an independent and detail-oriented Supply Operations Executive who wants to ensure our customers are able to select from a wide array of tours and activities with the availability and booking options they need. Are you ready to join the team and help us to take our supply to the next level?
The overall mission of the team is to provide our customers with incredible things to do where ever they are going.
As a Supply Operations Executive you will be involved in the coordination and execution of various projects to ensure the best quality of supply by working closely with different departments such as Sales, Content, Finance or Customer Service, but also within the Supply Operations team.
What will you be responsible for?
- Coordinate and execute on key initiatives to ensure excellent quality of inventory
- Work closely with all areas of the Supply Operations Team to ensure a consistently great customer experience
- Provide support and technical advice to our Global Sales Team
- Use systems to carry out administrative tasks, like keeping our product listings up-to-date
- Communicate and coordinate key internal processes with the necessary stakeholders to make sure they are correctly followed
- Improve and innovate our current processes to increase efficiency and overcome challenges
Who are you?
- You manage projects independently, involve stakeholders and communicate effectively
- You have strong command of Excel and feel comfortable with data analytics
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and have a knack for problem-solving
- You are a clear communicator and have no problem pushing back and holding your ground towards people of a higher rank
- You are a team player and you like to contribute with new ideas
- You are ready to own and execute on some repetitive but critical tasks
- You like being busy, and easily juggle different tasks to meet tight deadlines
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany.
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 countries
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchens and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Company events such as the annual Summer and Winter Parties
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your Resume and Cover letter in English via our Careers page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com