With 400+ employees from 50 nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality , using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace.
The mission of the Accounting Team is to provide high-quality financial information in addition to timely and accurate reporting of financial data for the GetYourGuide Group.
We are looking for a Accounting Assistant to strengthen our dynamic accounting team in Berlin. If you have an interest in accountancy, great communication and interpersonal skills, this job is just the right match for you.
- Support daily accounting operations of the GetYourGuide Group
- Manage digital and physical accounting documentation
- Prepare weekly payment runs
- Administrate Approval workflow
- Communicate with other departments
- Guide and supervise a supporting working student
- Manage other ad-hoc accounting projects
- A degree in business and economics or a comparable vocational training with ideally some working experience in the Finance area
- Confidence with MS Office and technology in general
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Enjoyment for administrative tasks as well as working with people
- Fluency in English with a good command of German
- You are motivated, inspired, curious, diligent and very eager to learn
More reasons to join us:
- Work alongside an international team with more than 55 nationalities
- Learn and grow through GYG Academy - our internal learning and development training curriculum
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Please note that this position is full time (40 hours/week) and a valid work permit for Germany is required.