Are you passionate about building a positive work environment in which people can grow? Our HR team is growing and we are looking for a new colleague to provide excellent service to our employees in the Berlin HQ and our offices world-wide. As our new HR Manager, one of your responsibilities will be supporting relocations of new hires to our offices in Berlin and Zurich, as well as looking after global mobility in general. So if you’re passionate about international HR in a growing tech company, we can’t wait to hear from you!
As the People Services Team, we support our employees throughout the whole employee lifecycle at GetYourGuide. With a team based in Berlin and Zurich, we are responsible for a smooth onboarding and relocation process, we manage global payroll, and we support GetYourGuide’s growth in Germany and all our global entities. With all of our projects and processes, we aim to achieve an amazing employee experience as well as operational excellence.
- Provide an outstanding onboarding and relocation experience for our new hires
- Act as an advisor on HR topics (e.g. taxes, insurance) for new employees and the People Team, to ensure compliance in all steps of the onboarding and relocation process
- Be the first point of contact for employees from HR perspective and provide service related to onboarding, benefits, time-off etc.
- Coordinate relocation efforts with external relocation agencies and guarantee outstanding service from our partners, ensuring close collaboration with the Recruiting Team to improve the onboarding and candidate experience
- Concepting and controlling HR projects and the implementation of new HR policies and procedures
- Several years experience in HR in a fast paced, international environment
- Experience in onboarding and relocation, incl. work permit applications and helping candidates settle
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- You’re empathic, service-oriented and can easily build trust with colleagues
- You have excellent organizational and prioritization skills
More reasons to join us:
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Own your development: participate in GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Make an impact while working alongside an international team
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events such as Summer Summits, regular team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!