GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. Innovative and effective Performance Marketing is the driving force of our success. We take a data-driven approach to connect the customer's intent to the right inventory in our marketplace. We believe in building scalable channels, by working in cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Data Science, Content, Design) that focus on building the best marketing automation in the industry.
We are looking for an outstanding Performance Marketing Analyst to join our Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Berlin's most innovative and cutting-edge Performance Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large scale, highly automated marketing engine.
- Identify, create and execute strategies to grow our performance marketing channels
- Use reports and datasets to give meaning to data and numbers, identify opportunities and issues
- Test new campaigns & channels: build, analyse and recommend whether they are worth scaling
- Drive growth where automation stops: campaign management and human intelligence tasks
- Work closely together with internal and external stakeholders to optimize existing campaigns, find new opportunities and deliver results
- 1+ years experience in performance marketing, preferably paid search
- Completed a degree in computer science, statistics or a similar quantitative discipline
- Deep understanding of performance marketing metrics, tools & best practices
- Strong Excel skills: pivot tables, advanced formulas, large data sets, SQL knowledge is a plus
- Ability to derive insights and passionate about applying them in real business contexts
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple priorities and use your own initiative
- Clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Marketing excellence - Help grow a major acquisition channel and reach millions of customers
- Annual training budget - be constantly learning
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 50 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, you can check our blog http://inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!