Curious about getting a real insight into an in-house legal department? Would you love to work in an international company with a buzzing start-up atmosphere?
Welcome to GetYourGuide! With 450+ employees from over 45 nationalities we are the world's largest online platform for booking tours, attractions and activities. GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace.
- You will support our General Counsel & legal team in the daily business
- You will be in direct contact with colleagues throughout all hierarchies
- You will review and legally assess contracts and agreements
- You will be responsible for organizing contract signatures and related administrative tasks
- You will carry out legal research on current topics and provide practical advice
- You are available 16 -20 hours per week for a minimum of 6 months
- Rechtsreferendar or Law Student in a Master Programme (minimum of three years of studies successfully accomplished)
- Excellent legal skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Committed to get things done with precision
- Proactive with ability to structure and lead your own workstreams
- Fluent spoken and written German and English, further languages are an asset
- Extended experience in contract law would be a big plus
Our offer to you:
- Gain in-depth know-how of the Legal Department in an international company
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- Learn to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Free breakfast every day and free pizza and drinks on Fridays!
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We are looking forward to receiving your application in English soon! You can also get in touch via email@example.com and check out what happens behind the scenes on our Blog.