Do you know the HR world inside out and are looking to take the next career step? Join GetYourGuide as a Senior HR Manager and gain responsibility and growth opportunities, while supporting the company’s ongoing growth and success. We are looking for a new colleague who is passionate about building a positive work environment where processes are smooth and people can develop themselves on a daily basis. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you!
As the People Services Team, we support our employees throughout the whole employee lifecycle at GetYourGuide. With a team based in Berlin and Zurich, we are responsible for a smooth onboarding and relocation process, we manage global payroll, and we support the growth of GetYourGuide in Germany and all our global entities. With all of our projects and processes, we aim to achieve an amazing employee experience as well as operational excellence.
- Subject matter expert and ownership of all HR related processes with a focus on Germany
- Advising and coaching other team members
- Compensation and Benefits projects to stay ahead of the market and guarantee transparent and fair processes
- Projects in reporting and analytics to provide all relevant data to stakeholders and to enable excellent data-based HR decision making
- Maintaining relationships with Managers, Recruiting, HR Business Partners to ensure a great employee experience for everyone at GetYourGuide
- Continuously reviewing our HR systems infrastructure, implement new tools, and improve processes to guarantee operational excellence in the team
- 5+ years experience in HR in an international environment
- Strong expertise in German labour law, payroll, policies, and regulations
- You are a people person and have excellent relationship building skills
- Proven track record of managing large projects
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Own your development: participate in GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Make an impact while working alongside an international team
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events such as Summer Summits, regular team events, Christmas & Summer Party
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.