We are growing fast, and so is our demand for great talent. We are looking for an experienced Business Sourcer to help us spot the best talents out there. Up for the challenge? Join us!
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talents, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth and pleasant recruiting experience for all our candidates.
- Provide excellent domain expertise across various fields, with a deep understanding of of the talent market and latest trends/developments
- Demonstrate expert status on search techniques, tools, and channels, and provide a strategic vision on how to improve existing search techniques to get more people into the funnel
- Maintain accurate data points and produce a range of relevant reports to support business needs and the continuous improvement of the recruiting funnel
- Mentor members of the recruiting team and other departments on how to craft appealing messages for candidates
- Promote our company, core values and mission via prospecting
The skills we are looking for:
- You have a good understanding of non-technical profiles and where to find the ones would will be a great match for GYG
- You have 2+ years of experience in recruitment with a good portion of your time prospecting
- You easily manage a high volume and wide variety of roles
- You effectively initiate and maintain relationships with hiring teams to ensure your understanding of business requirements and to promote the exceptional GetYourGuide culture
- You are committed to discovering hard-to-find talent
- You take ownership in implementing new initiatives
More reasons to join us
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Own your development: participate in GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 55 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life on our blog. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.