We’re looking for a proactive and service-oriented Recruitment Coordinator to ensure we provide candidates with the best possible recruiting experience.
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talents, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth and pleasant recruiting experience for all our candidates.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will own candidate experience, refining processes and communicating consistently with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers to ensure a pleasant and seamless recruiting process for all parties.
- You will be one of the main points of contact for candidates from all over the world
- You will be responsible for providing candidates with an outstanding interview experience
- You will coordinate and schedule phone-, video- and on-site interviews
- You will work with hiring teams to constantly improve the recruitment process and strive for excellence
- You will proactively bring forth ideas and suggestions to improve the candidate experience
- You'll support the Recruiters in administrative daily tasks and in ongoing projects to improve Talent Acquisition
- You'll proofread job descriptions as well as post them on suitable job boards and analyze the success
- You have relevant experience coordinating recruitment processes for in-demand people from around the globe.
- You love to impress people with an outstanding level of service
- You love being in contact with people at every stage in their career
- You are well organized and can stay calm, focused, and solution-oriented in stressful situations
- You are an excellent communicator and have a great command of the English language (native level English or intermediate level of German are considered a plus)
- Extreme attention to detail and prioritizing work is critical to your success
- Ideally, you have experience working with Greenhouse (our ATS)
- Ideally, you have experience in project management
- Learn and grow while working alongside an international team with 50+ nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
- GetYourGuide events as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life as a Recruiting Coordinator on our blog. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.