Are you passionate about building a positive work environment in which people can grow? Our HR department is growing and we are looking for a new colleague to help us support our employees in Zurich. If you are customer focused and know your way around Swiss HR practices, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The People Services Team supports our employees throughout the whole employee life-cycle at GetYourGuide. With a team based in Berlin and Zurich, we are responsible for a smooth onboarding and relocation process, we ensure great retention initiatives, and we handle the global payroll. We also support our people with every HR admin related question.
- Main HR contact for our employees in Zurich - currently 25 people and growing!
- Be the point of contact for external parties such as health insurance, authorities etc
- Provide full-cycle HR support, including onboarding, visa, relocation, and offboarding
- Local responsibility for processing payroll and managing our Comp&Ben policies
- Maintain all HR data within our HR system and personnel files, as well as the contract management for Zurich and other defined areas of GetYourGuide
- Contribute to HR Projects in compensation benchmarking, reporting, internationalization, and policies that bring the team forward and support the growth of GetYourGuide
- At least 2 years HR experience in an international environment with solid knowledge of Swiss HR practices
- Proven track record of managing complex projects
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Great at building relationships and identifying and managing the needs of your stakeholders
- Fluent in German and English
More reasons to join us
- With our 430+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- Well stocked kitchen, and Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Own your development: participate in GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 55 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party in Berlin
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes. Curious? Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note that this position is Full Time (40h/week).