We’re creating something incredible and need your help. GetYourGuide is growing fast and we are moving to an amazing new campus in Berlin. We are looking for an enthusiastic Facilities Manager to help with the delivery of this project as well as the running of our existing sites in Berlin. With a strong company culture, we are passionate about creating an exciting workplace, where our international teams can collaborate and come together to learn.
- Manage refurbishments, renovations, and office moves to ensure they run smoothly and within budget.
- Own the office space planning and utilization to assist the growth of the company.
- Manage the general maintenance of buildings to ensure they meet health, safety, and legal requirements.
- Manage the suppliers and contracts relating to cleaning, waste disposal/recycling, catering, and onsite security, and deliver these services within budget.
- Manage our office management systems, lighting, and office equipment.
- Act as a reference point for landlords and facility companies.
- Create and maintain policies that clearly communicate the use of our offices and facilities.
- 5+ years experience as a Facilities Manager in a high-growth environment (min 300 people company)
- Proven experience in managing a multi-site global organization
- Proven technical knowledge of building services in a global organization (e.g. Health and Safety)
- Excellent project management skills, with experience in managing complex and large projects
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build trust across different departments
- Great problem solver with the ability to plan ahead and tackle last minute emergencies
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Positive attitude, and an adaptable, customer-focused mindset. You are passionate about providing an outstanding service!
More reasons to join us
- Own all facilities topics, you will be the first Facility Manager at GetYourGuide
- With our 450+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- Learn and grow while working alongside an international team with more than 55 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.