We are looking for a talented Language Specialist who will own the translation and localization of our website and products from English into French. Be the French voice of GetYourGuide and support the growth of one of our most promising source markets.
As a member of the Localization team, you will help to bring GetYourGuide products to our customers in their local language and provide first-class localization and translation services to all internal stakeholders and departments.
- Localize, translate, and maintain the French version of our website, apps, product pages, communication, marketing materials, and copy
- Be responsible for the quality of French copy - maintain the consistency, style, and tone of voice across all customer touch points by creating and maintaining style guides, glossaries, and other language-specific tools
- Manage a pool of freelance translators by being their main linguistic point of contact and providing continuous feedback on the quality of their translations
- Provide creative translation solutions and commercially appealing localized copy for different audiences and departments
- Native French speaker with excellent command of English
- Experience in translating and transcreating copy from English to French
- Minimum 2+ years experience in similar position - ideallly, localization experience in travel or online industry
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Own your development: participate in GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 55 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Please send your application in English on our career page.