GetYourGuide is on a mission to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones. Our diverse team is changing the way people connect to the places they visit, so everyone loves where they’re going.
GetYourGuide's global inventory can be split into categories such as attraction tickets, guided tours, and transfers. As Category Manager you will drive the revenue growth and shape the customer experience across categories. You will work cross-functionally with our sales, performance marketing, and product teams to set the strategies and improve the operations for our products.
In your first year, you will execute the 2019 global roll-out of Project Incredible, our first foray into vertical integration, traveling to incredible destinations to ensure the success of this new business model. Our goal is nothing short of becoming the global leader in connecting travelers to their dream vacation.
What you will be responsible for:
- One of our most important end-to-end cross-functional projects
- Define a winning strategy for “Project Incredible”
- Execute our strategy in cooperation with Performance Marketing, Sales, and Product
- Monitor performance and escalate underperformance to relevant departments
- Lead weekly Category Meeting and report progress to Exec team on regular basis
- You have 18+ months experience at BCG, McKinsey, or Bain
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and motivation
- You know the challenges of working in a cross-functional environment and maintaining alignment amongst senior stakeholders
Why work with us?
- Learn how to get things done in a growth company
- Build up your startup network
- Hold virtual stock options and participate in the company’s growth and success story
- Enjoy free breakfast, German lessons, and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
- Shape the future with an international team made up of over 45 nationalities
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.