Our Sales team is growing internationally. Following our great success in Europe we are now looking to build up a Sales organization in North America. We are looking for you to join the team of four and help them develop the Eastern USA supplier base.
Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in the US market? Do you want to become an expert in helping our customers turn trips into amazing experiences? Then join us!
Our Sales People are customer advocates, always scouting and onboarding the best activities to turn our customers’ trips into truly amazing experiences. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers. Our primary task is driving the acquisition of new attractions and things to do in a destination.
- Own your destination and its key performance metrics including;
- Revenue Growth
- Product Inventory
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from end to end: from acquisition and onboarding, through negotiation of conditions, closing and post close account management
- Keep up with and being the point person for your destination’s market landscape - including tourism trends and competition
- Maintain a constant presence in the field and experience our products
- Discover pain points and implement solutions
- Collaborate closely with suppliers to test new ideas that will truly wow our customers
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience including Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience
- Work in large markets, or have strong market knowledge of secondary markets
- Willing to travel, visit top destinations on a monthly basis
- Not intimidated by data - a working proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Enjoys overcoming objections and closing deals with challenging clients, proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Excellent and natural ability to establish and build rapport with clients
- Confident, approachable, and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
Why work with us
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Be an integral part of the company’s scaling and growth
- Work with a team from all different cultures and experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
Some of the benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
- Virtual Share program
This is a regular full-time position based in our office in New York. The Destination Manager reports to the Regional Manager USA East, Mexico and Caribbean.
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org!