GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destinations. We are on a mission to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones. Our diverse team is changing the way people connect to the places they visit, so everyone loves where they’re going.
We are looking for a Team Lead who will take on the principal ownership of GetYourGuide's inventory management and expansion from the Content perspective.This includes, on an editorial and visual level, the inventory of activities as well the landing pages. You will be responsible for strategic initiatives, and managing the operational catalog specialists’ day-to-day execution and output.
Your mission is to help create and optimize processes and workflows that will ensure the onboarding, management and expansion of our 30,000+ tours and activities, making sure that we display accurate information at the right level of care.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, coaching and motivating a team of in-house catalog specialists
- Managing and optimizing our product-onboarding workflow and prioritization processes
- Scaling our output by defining and managing automation and tooling upgrades
- Managing our visual and editorial inventory
- Aligning with other departments and key stakeholders to run cross-team processes and initiatives
We are looking for you if:
- You have 4+ years of project management experience in Content departments involving freelance management
- You have at least 1-2 years experience in managing teams
- You master the art of streamlining and optimizing complex processes to maximize output
- You have good analytical skills and take decisions based on business value
- You are a great communicator and speak fluent English
Why work with us?
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 countries
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Well stocked kitchens and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Company events such as the annual Summer and Winter Parties
We value learning quickly, and failing as much as succeeding. Our work – both developing ourselves and our skills – is never finished. Join us for weekly all-hands meetings and monthly business updates; to take part in regular learning opportunities via training with our network of industry experts and attending relevant conferences!
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and see yourself as a culture fit? Great! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please include your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.