Employer Branding is the function that supports Recruitment in highlighting GetYourGuide as an amazing workplace. We use brand marketing techniques to distribute stories of our talented teams and strong company culture to attract top talent to the company via digital channels and offline events. Talent acquisition is our highest priority to build our skilled teams and contribute to our international growth.
We are looking for a social media and research savvy person whose creative, organizational, and coordinating skills will help improve the employer branding initiatives of the Recruitment Team.
This position will work closely with the Employer Branding Specialist to assist on following areas
- Supporting the Employer Branding Specialist with digital outreach activities by:
- Managing the company’s Glassdoor profile; invite employees to write reviews and respond to reviews
- Preparing and scheduling social media posts, especially on Instagram, as well as general maintenance of other channels like Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Collect data from all digital channels in a weekly report and evaluate the performance
- Be creative and proactive in improving our digital channels and performance based on data
- General support in coordinating content, events, and other various projects related to Employer Branding objectives
The ideal profile is
- A student in a Bachelor or Master Program with more than 1 year left of studies.
- Excellent project management and event coordinator skills
- Knowledgeable about management of social media channels
- Passionate about sharing stories about people and teams.
- Diligent and reliable with a keen eye for detail
- Resilient and able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-moving environment
- An excellence communicator, in speech and writing
- Always willing and open to learn something new and take ownership of tasks
- Fluent in English
The ideal candidate would also:
- Have previous project management experience working in a company
- Have an interest in learning about social media analytics and community management
- An internationally diverse company with people from 50+ countries working mainly in English.
- Insight into the tech-startup industry
- Acquire useful knowledge of all relevant roles and functions within the digital industry
- Learn to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Breakfast every day and free pizza & drinks on Fridays!
Please send us your application in English through our career page.
If you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.