GetYourGuide is on a mission to transform ordinary trips into incredible experiences. Our diverse team is changing the way people connect to the places they visit, so anyone can create their dream vacation.
There is a huge opportunity to grow within the team and the wider business, as you’ll be of the founding members of the User Research team. You’ll work directly with Brand marketing, product and management to generate impactful customer insights that enable the teams to make informed decisions.
- Carry out survey research (online and offline) to track brand awareness, consideration, perceptions, recall and satisfaction.
- Collect, interpret and communicate market information for branding, advertising, and product development for the consumer segments.
- Perform qualitative research (interviews and focus groups) to answer high level questions about customers’ beliefs, attitudes, and behaviours.
- Collaborate closely with brand marketing, creative studio, content strategists, analysts, and engineers to identify research opportunities and determine the appropriate research method.
- Coach and support your colleagues. Train and empower designers and marketers on evaluative research methods.
- Challenge the team in finding solutions for the right problems. Follow up to make sure insights are acted on. Spread insights out beyond the core stakeholders to fuel innovation.
- 2+ years of recent experience in a similar position, working in-house in a product company or agency. Ideally in e-commerce or travel.
- B.A/B.S or M.A./M.S. in Market Research, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science or similar.
- Experience with surveys: design, programming platforms (Qualtrics, or similar), statistical analysis, and experimental design.
- Knowledge of mixed methods with an emphasis on qualitative (interviews and focus groups) and quantitative research (surveys, analytics, event tracking).
- Experience with all aspects of research, including study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis and reporting.
- Able to work independently and adapt research practices to meet the needs of a start-up environment (lean & results-driven). Experience partnering with data analysts/data scientists on research projects is a plus.
- You communicate fluently in English and - ideally - at least one other European language. International research experience is a plus.
- You have examples demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g. study plans, metrics, reports).
What we offer:
- Open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team from all corners of the globe
- Room to develop professionally
- Regular learning events via GYG Learning Academy and team outings
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation Assistance
Learn more about User Research on our blog. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.