GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones; business development is a critical part of this mission.
The Business Development team works with travel companies and publishers including the likes of EasyJet, Accor Hotels, and Culture Trip to name a few. We help our partners drive new revenue while promoting GetYourGuide and distributing our inventory of tours and activities. Our partnerships serve as a significant growth driver for our overall business today, with our partners within the Online Publishing segment being a major revenue contributor.
As a CRM Marketing Manager , you’ll be responsible for the strategy, planning, and delivery of partner onboarding funnel, engagement and retention programs for our online publisher segments. You'll own the communication to our partners across various channels, in particularly CRM. You will drive revenue growth by implementing and iterating programs to help our partners reach their maximum potential at each stage of the partner lifecycle.
- Manage and develop onboarding funnel and communications through email campaigns, product tours and GYG partner portal to drive product adoption
- Devise ongoing initiatives such as newsletter, webinar to engage partners and drive optimization of partner lifetime value
- Craft and iterate on rule-based messaging that will resonate with our partners and drive them to take the next step
- Continuously analyze and optimize across the partnership lifecycle through data analysis and experimentation via emails and other applicable channels
- Provide regular reporting with insights and recommendations to product team to improve on landing page, partner interaction and products
- 3+ years of developing and executing end to end CRM campaigns with a demonstrable track record of success
- Proven expertise on creating multi-step lifecycle automation and optimizing complex user journeys.
- Strong understanding of how to evaluate and influence the partner journey via marketing messaging and tools.
- Familiar with A/B testing, post campaign analysis and KPI tracking
- Experience in a SaaS company would be a bonus
- Ability to analyze key findings into clear trends and actionable recommendations and/or strategy
- Strong organizational, communication and project management skill
- Driven by delivering ambitious results
- Clear Communicator
- Structured and self-directed way of working
Why work with us?
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our primary growth channels with huge untapped potential
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 45 nationalities
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly business updates
- Regular learning opportunities via trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences!
Also check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to get some insights into what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Great, we already look forward to hearing from you! Please include your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.