We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination; business development is a critical part of this journey.
The Business Development team partners with travel companies and publishers including EasyJet, Accor Hotels, and Culture Trip, to name a few. We help these partners drive revenue growth by promoting GetYourGuide and distributing our inventory of tours and activities through their platform. Our partnerships serve as a significant growth driver and our partners within the Online Publishing segment are a major revenue contributor.
As a Partner CRM Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the strategy, planning, and delivery of our partner onboarding funnel as well as the engagement and retention programs for our online publisher segments. You'll also own communication to our partners across various mediums, including via our CRM system. You will drive revenue growth by implementing and iterating upon programs to ensure our partners reach their maximum potential at each stage of the partner lifecycle.
What will you do?
- You will develop and manage an onboarding strategy funnel for new partners which includes an introduction to the GYG partner portal, product tours, and communication via email campaign.
- You will devise ongoing initiatives such as a newsletter or webinar to engage partners and drive optimization of partner lifetime value.
- You will craft and iterate on rule-based messaging that will resonate with our partners and inspire them to take the next step.
- You will continuously analyze and optimize across the partnership lifecycle through data analysis and experimentation.
- You will provide regular reporting with insights and recommendations to the Product team to improve landing pages, partner interactions, and products.
Who are we looking for?
- You have 3+ years experience developing and executing end to end campaigns through CRM with a demonstrable track record of success.
- You have proven expertise in creating multi-step lifecycle automation and optimizing complex user journeys.
- You have a strong understanding of how to evaluate and influence the partner journey via marketing messaging and tools.
- You are familiar with A/B testing, post-campaign analysis, and KPI tracking.
- You are able to analyze key findings into clear trends and actionable recommendations.
- You are an effective communicator with great organizational and project management skills.
- You have a self-starting personality, you are eager to succeed and maintain a can-do attitude.
- Having experience in a SaaS company is a bonus.
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- A team full of smart and passionate people coming from all over the world
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget, possibilities of growth and development
- German language lessons
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Yoga classes, bike scheme, and Urban Sports Club cooperation
- Well stocked kitchens, breakfasts and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Summer/Winter Party, hackathons, tech lunches etc.