GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning customers' travel dreams into reality. Design is a critical part of this mission.
Never content with where we are, we are seeking a Senior Product Designer who can see beyond what GetYourGuide is today and can execute on a vision for how it can better serve travelers around the world.
- Work on a product that helps create memorable experiences for millions of travelers
- Work in a cross-functional team, drive all design decisions for our core marketplace product
- Design experiences and flows that are incredibly well crafted and easy to use
- Test Ideas with our UX research team basing design decisions on user data
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful
- At least 6+ years driving visual and interaction design
- Able to effectively communicate your design ideas with the team
- Users are an essential tool of your design process
- Use quantitative and qualitative testing to validate your hypothesis and move into the right direction
- Use prototyping tools like InVision and turn them to final assets in Sketch
- Design for an array of devices from mobile to desktop
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in ambiguity (we are a growing startup and much of your work will be self-directed)
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation Assistance
Do you think you can rock the job? Then, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.