As a Senior Data Analyst, you will contribute to the vision of your team and with the different business units to establish and maintain best practices for data-driven decisions, including the data supply chain, data storage, reporting solutions, and analysis.
The Analytics team's mission is to enable the organisation to take action based on data. We work on a variety of problems and datasets as members of cross-functional mission teams. We take ownership of the entire analytics funnel from exploration through recommendations to impact measurement and take pride in the insights we generate.
- Develop quantitative analysis to drive product and business decisions and strategy
- Explore large datasets, give meaning to data and numbers, identify opportunities and issues, and present findings to stakeholders
- Design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Serve as a liaison between the product teams and the data engineering team
- Mentor others in the skills needed for this role
- 5+ years of relevant experience interpreting data in an analytics, data science or business intelligence role
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with statistical packages (e.g. R, Python)
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Jupyter Notebooks)
- Ability to understand user behavior and meaning behind the numbers
- Desire to work in an international environment, with minimal direction and with highly engaged individuals
Nice to have:
- Experience with big data tools (e.g. Spark, Hive) is a plus
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with an international team
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Relocation Assistance
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide and check out Tech Radar for an insight into the stack we're using to change the way the world travels.