We are looking for a Working Student to strengthen our dynamic accounting team in Berlin. If you love accounting we are looking forward to your application.
The International Accounting team’s mission is to maintain high-quality, compliant accounting for all international entities of the GetYourGuide group. This includes accurately reporting financial information in a timely manner in accordance with corporate policies and local GAAP to internal and external stakeholders, respectively, while supporting international country managers with tax, compliance, and ad hoc administrative topics.
What you can expect:
- Reconciliation of credit card statements and travel expenses
- Assisting accountants with AP invoice processing
- General administration support like scheduling notary appointments and obtaining documentation from trade registry
- You will also support your colleagues in various ad-hoc projects
What we expect:
- You are currently pursuing a degree in business
- You feel confident with MS Office and technology in general
- Preferably you have already completed your first working experience in the accounting department
- Fluent in English and a good command of German
- You are motivated, inspired, curious and very eager to learn
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers from over 50 nationalities
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- GetYourGuide gift vouchers
- Free German lessons
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!