GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. Communicating with our customers is a critical part of this mission.
Never content with where we are, we are looking for a native English-speaking UX Writer who has experience working on digital products; a creative problem solver who is passionate about user experience and making the technical feel human and authentic.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to serve our global audience.
- Write and iterate on UI text for web and mobile, including interaction flows, microcopy, and transactional emails.
- Optimize UI text throughout our web and app experience to increase engagement and conversion through A/B and user testing.
- Help define, apply, and maintain language standards and interaction patterns, and drive consistency in GetYourGuide’s voice.
- Know our users deeply through data, user research, and customer feedback, and advocate on their behalf.
- 3+ years of experience writing digital content for global brands, including writing for translation.
- 1+ year of experience writing for digital products, apps, or ecommerce.
- English native speaker.
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing relevant work. (Include link on your resume.)
- You thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- You are organized and detail-oriented, but still able to balance multiple projects at the same time.
Even better if:
- You can demonstrate an understanding of design thinking and user experience.
- You have worked with qualitative user research and in-house or remote user testing.
- You have experience in the travel industry.
More reasons to join us:
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people with 45+ nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Education budget and regular training programs
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous Pizza Fridays
- Getyourguide vouchers and free German lessons
Learn more about the design and research team in their Meet the Team post!