We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination; business development is a critical part of this journey.
The Business Development team partners with travel companies and publishers including EasyJet, Accor Hotels, and Culture Trip, to name a few. We help these partners drive revenue growth by promoting GetYourGuide and distributing our inventory of tours and activities through their platform. Our partnerships serve as a significant growth driver and our partners within the Online Publishing segment are a major revenue contributor.
As a Junior partner success manager, you’ll be responsible for the key account management of large Online Publishers through analyzing their performance, establishing their potential and detecting and enabling opportunities on their websites and blogs in order to drive revenue growth within the Partnership channel.
What will you do?
- You will develop the partners' onboarding strategy and manage the Online Publisher partners through the onboarding stage.
- You will be responsible for the integration of the new partners, support them and ensure the expansion and growth of this segment.
- You will come up with new business opportunities on how to increase the revenues through partner's landing pages
- You will evaluate the partnerships and based on that prioritize to enable the revenue growth and cost/benefit optimization.
- You will build the relationships with our A-partners and act as an advisor and support to be able to improve the partnership and implement new projects.
- You will be responsible for the data analyses, reporting, and KPI dashboard.
- You will represent GetYourGuide at meetings with the partners and at conferences, and build a good GYG brand in eyes of our partners and also their customers.
- You will collaborate with internal stakeholders (product and sales teams) to work on the product and acquisition strategy in order to support the growth and development of the company
Who are we looking for?
- You have 2+ years experience in Business development, post-sales or key account management with proven track record of success.
- You were focused on B2B sales, ideally in an online environment
- You are accomplished at building new relationships with the business partners and you care about enhancing and developing the existing ones.
- You enjoy working with data and number, perform data analyses and reports
- You are a clear communicator with persuasive negotiation skills and English at an advanced speaker level; French or Italian is an advantage.
- You genuinely try to understand the partner needs and seek to find a win-win situation for both sides.
- You know how to coordinate your daily job so that it is structured and well organized
- You are skilled in common software - G-Suit (Gmail, Drive, Docs and Spreadsheets), MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are able to work and adapt in fast-paced, data-driven environment
- You are eager to take responsibilities, learn from the experience and receive feedback
- You are willing to travel 10% of the time
Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany.
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- A team full of smart and passionate people coming from all over the world
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget, possibilities of personal growth and development
- German language lessons
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Yoga classes, bike scheme, and Urban Sports Club cooperation
- Well stocked kitchens, breakfasts and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Summer/Winter Party, hackathons, tech lunches etc.