Our Sales team is growing internationally and we’re looking for talent to develop new markets for GetYourGuide. Following our great success in Europe, we are building our Sales organization in Latin America. We’re looking for an enthusiastic person with a passion for Tours and Activities and that wants to help us on keeping our continued growth, and develop incredible experiences for our customers.
As a team member of the Rio Office, you will be supporting the Destination Managers and our local partners in Latin America for all operational tasks. Are you an enthusiastic support person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in the market? Then join us!
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Support the Destination Managers in their operational tasks
- Ticket Inventory Management
- Preparation of sales reports
- Product Uploading on GYG extranet
- Product Review and Content Translation
- Contacting suppliers by phone or email
- Liaise with the other departments in Berlin on topics such as connectivity, supply excellence, content, legal and finance
- Experiencing our products in order to discover where customer's pain points are, implementing solutions and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers.
- 1+ years of B2B sales experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a PLUS
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese both written and spoken
- Independent, creative, entrepreneurial mindset
- High level of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint proficiency
- Enjoy detail oriented and administrative tasks
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk with local partners
- Confident, approachable and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Result-focused and self-driven
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed!
More reasons to join us:
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Be an essential part of the company’s scaling and growth
- Work with a team from different cultures and experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
Some of the benefits:
- Meal ticketing
- Transportation ticket
- Virtual Share program that makes you an integral part of our success
This is a regular full-time position based in Rio de Janeiro and you would report directly to the Regional Manager.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.