The world of HR is becoming more and more technology-focused and numbers-driven. At GetYourGuide, you can be on the frontline of this change as our new HR Project Manager for Technology & Innovation. If you’re into all things digital, automation, process improvement, and HR technologies, we can’t wait to hear from you!
As the People Services Team, we support our employees throughout the whole employee lifecycle at GetYourGuide. With a team based in Berlin and Zurich, we are responsible for a smooth onboarding and relocation process, we manage global payroll, and we support the growth of GetYourGuide in Germany and all our global entities. With all of our projects and processes, we aim to achieve an amazing employee experience as well as operational excellence.
- Manage technology-focused projects such as implementing new systems for HR management, payroll, compensation etc.
- Propose continuous improvements to our HR service infrastructure
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives to make sure all our processes run smoothly and efficiently - from onboarding and payroll to solving general HR inquiries and offboarding
- Automate manual HR tasks, whether it’s through smart process design, use of technology, or simple software development projects (i.e. using APIs)
- Facilitate efficient access to HR data (headcount, attrition, demographics, etc) along with interpreting data and presenting recommendations to stakeholders on the management team
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge in the world of HR technology, reviewing new products and staying on top of trends and industry developments
- Tech-savvy with a strong interest in business processes
- A structured project manager with an ability to manage stakeholders and deadlines; project management and process improvements trainings or certificates such as Six Sigma are a plus
- Analytical with a passion for numbers and an eagerness to make data-based decisions
- At a minimum, basic experience with coding and creating scripts to automate processes
- Dedicated to learning new skills proactively and self-improvement
More reasons to join us:
- With our 450+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- International customers and co-workers from over 60 nationalities
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events, such as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Parties