Our Ground Operations teams are the GetYourGuide in destination specialists. They know the best ways to explore our most popular attractions and are always easily accessible to our customers!
- Welcome and greet customers at our meeting points
- Be the main point of contact for all queries and special requests
- Provide our customers with a wide range of information on itineraries, destinations and culture
- Understand the customer's needs and recommend the best GetYourGuide products available to enjoy their visit
- Check GetYourGuide vouchers and additional documentation as required
- Organise entry to attractions, transport when needed and assist with queues
- Gather feedback from our customers and filter it down to the whole GetYourGuide team
- You have worked in an operations or customer service focused role
- You have no problem being on your feet all day regardless of the weather!
- You have a passion for the arts, entertainment, monuments and the tourism industry
- Excellent command of English and two other European languages is a must
- Excellent and natural ability to deal with customers
- Team player, approachable, and solution-oriented
- You are granted full ownership and responsibility from day one
- You will be an integral part of the company’s scaling and growth
- You will work with an international, creative and dynamic team and discover an environment that truly allows for continuous learning and growth
- We reward hard work and celebrate success
- Enter into a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.