Are you passionate about Information Technology and want to put your technical studies into practice? Come and join us!
We are looking for a working student to join us as an IT Support Technician, assisting our team with all IT related issues. Building and maintaining hardware, installing and supporting applications, and ensuring building services like video conference and printing are running smoothly.
We enable our teams to work fast and efficiently through the use of the latest technology. We aim to resolve issues fast, while educating to promote self- sufficiency, and always maintaining a customer-focused attitude.
- You will install/set up, maintain and update new equipment
- You will take care of our helpdesk, ensuring that all tickets are resolved in a timely manner
- You will sharpen your problem solving skills by analyzing and resolving various IT user related issues
- You will keep track of IT related issues and their solutions for future reference
- You will help manage the IT inventory, making sure that all the workstations are prepared for new hires and that we order everything on time
- You will participate in knowledge sharing (discussions and input towards knowledge base/documentation) and your ideas on how to improve the IT environment will be most welcome
- You will be a part of planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- You will assist the rest of the IT team in planning and executing internal IT projects
- You will help train new hires regarding IT related topics
- Ideally Student in a Bachelor or Master programme in Computer Science or any IT related field (ideally being a student for at least one more year)
- You have good knowledge of networking, Google apps, hardware and software
- You are a quick learner and you enjoy analyzing and solving problems
- A patient and methodical approach is your strength
- You know how to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- You keep cool and positive under pressure
- You are not afraid to explain technical problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
- You are eager to always suggest new ideas and solutions
- You speak fluent English - our working language
- Take advantage of our Learning and Development scheme
- Work in a dynamic international office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Freedom to challenge existing process with new ideas and solutions
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Free breakfast every day and free pizza and drinks every Friday!
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.