GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination.
We are looking for an outstanding Facebook Marketing Specialist to join our Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Berlin's most innovative and cutting-edge Performance Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large scale, highly automated marketing engine.
- Will be responsible for strategy, campaign creation, optimization & reporting for our Facebook performance channel
- Plan A/B and multivariate creative tests and bidding/targeting strategies to improve ROAS
- Work closely together with our internal Design and Content team in order to create high impact creatives for Facebook and Instagram
- Familiarity using a social FMP like Smartly to manage large scale automated campaign rules and decisioning.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in Paid Social advertising
- 2-4 years experience in Facebook performance campaigns, Google display ads knowledge is a plus
- Completed a degree in marketing, communications or a similar discipline
- Deep understanding of performance marketing metrics, tools & best practices
- Strong Excel skills: pivot tables, advanced formulas, large data sets, SQL knowledge is a plus
- Passionate about constantly testing new strategies to derive insights and improve ROAS
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple priorities and use your own initiative
- Clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English
- You have a valid work permit for Germany
- Marketing excellence - Help grow a major acquisition channel and reach millions of customers
- Annual training budget - be constantly learning
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 50 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.