Our Office Management team is growing fast and we are looking for an organized and proactive Office Manager to provide support for our Berlin offices.
As an Office Manager at GetYourGuide you will have the opportunity to broaden your experience and skills in many different areas, all the while learning new things and tackling new challenges. Working in a team you will be one of our go-to people to create a fun, positive, and safe place where our employees feel welcome, comfortable, and able to work at their full potential.
Create a fun, positive and safe place where our employees feel welcome, comfortable and able to work at their full potential.
- Work with a team of Office Managers to make the GYG office a place employees are proud of
- Manage and improve upon our current system of incoming employee requests (FreshService and Slack)
- Organize travel for our employees and coordinate the relocation of new employees
- Perpetuate GYG company culture by organizing company events and parties
- Create a unified and cohesive culture in a company with multiple offices around the world
- Coordinate with third party contractors (cleaners, building administration, landlords, maintenance etc) to ensure an excellent service level
- Manage all orders for office supplies, equipment, food and drink etc.
- Assist the Office Team Lead with the tracking and monitoring of Office team budgets and expenditures
- Work closely with other business operations departments (HR, IT and Finance) to ensure alignment on the employee experience
- Support the team with office projects (e.g. organizing the office moves, onboarding new employees, new merchandise ideas)
- Bring your own ideas on how to improve efficiency and employee experience
- You have 2+ years experience in office management or a similar support role
- You have excellent knowledge of G Suite products. Knowledge of JIRA is also useful.
- You have excellent project management skills proven by previous experience with challenging projects
- You have a strong service attitude and love helping people with a smile
- You are a great multitasker who is able to prioritize and balance conflicting demands
- You are organized, precise, and extremely focused on details
- You have a “roll up your sleeves” mentality, a can-do-attitude and try different things with minimal direction. Results oriented with a strong bias for action, even in ambiguous situations
- You are an excellent communicator and have great command of the English & German languages
- You identify with our core values
- Be part of the People Team (Recruiting, HR, Office, IT & L&D) with the mission of creating the best employee journey
- With our 400+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- An excellent company culture defined by our 5 Core Values
- International customers and co-workers from over 50 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- GetYourGuide events, such as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Parties
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.