We are looking for a driven and talented Team Lead who will manage and inspire a team of Language Specialists responsible for the localization of our website and products into several of our supported languages. As a Localization Team Lead, you will help us bring world-class localization service of an exciting product and play a key role in a dynamic and international team.
We bring GetYourGuide products to our customers in their local language and provide first-class localization and translation services to all internal stakeholders and departments.
- You will make sure the team delivers on OKRs, targets, SLAs and KPIs with high-quality output
- You will ensure smooth workload and workflow management within the team
- You will carry out performance reviews and meetings while also ensuring team recruitment goals are met
- You will support and steer the team members in their growth, learning and development
- You will build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business
- You will ensure localization initiatives are carried out and processes are constantly improved and adapted to increasing workloads
- You will promote localization across the company and business and keep in the loop with industry trends
- You have localization&translation experience and, ideally experience managing an international team
- You have English language skills at a fluent level, knowledge of another one of our supported languages is a plus
- You have experience working in a dynamic, international environment, ideally in the e-commerce industry
- You have strong communication skills and ability to motivate others
- You have solution-oriented personality and tasks prioritization is for you a piece of cake
- You have a pro-active attitude and work efficiently on individual assignments
- You will enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders that helps create memorable travel experiences
- You will enjoy free breakfast, fun Fridays with Pizza&Beer and also German lessons
- You will get several fitness perks including yoga classes and Urban Sports Club Membership
- You will get GetYourGuide Vouchers so that you can yourself experience our products
- You will own your development: participate in GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- You will be an integral part of the company’s growth and success through our Virtual Share Program
- You will work in an international team (50+ nationalities) with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- You will learn and have a fun with our Events such as Summer&Winter Summits, regular team events, Christmas & Summer Party
What you should know
- This is a full-time position based in Berlin.
- Please note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work in Germany before we are able to consider your application.
- Send us your CV and Cover Letter in English. CVs in a language other than English will not be considered.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.