We are looking for a solution-oriented, self-driven Sales Coordinator to join our team. Up for the challenge? Read on.
Our Sales team is international with offices in all corners of the globe. With our continual growth we are expanding our Bangkok office and looking for you to join the team . As a team member of Bangkok Office, you will be supporting our local partners in South East Asia for all operational tasks.
We are on a mission to give travelers in Asia access to the most incredible experiences our region has to offer. Partnering with attractions, tours, and activity providers, we leverage our strong relationships and industry expertise to get the best conditions and top products so all our customers love where they’re going.
- Support the destination managers in their operational tasks, this can include :
- Product Creation - Help our suppliers create products on our system
- Destination Management - Asses and maximise revenue in assigned destinations
- Competition Benchmarking - Ensure have the best rates in the market
- Contacting suppliers by phone or email.
- Operational tasks
- Liaise with the other departments in Berlin such as connectivity, supply excellence, content, legal, and finance
- Ideally 1+ years of B2B sales experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a PLUS
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Independent, creative, entrepreneurial mindset
- Enjoy detail-oriented and administrative tasks
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk with local partners.
- Confident, approachable, and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Result-focused and self-driven
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed!
- Grow with a large degree of freedom; set your own goals and path to achieve them having full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products for yourself
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth
- Work in an international team with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
This is a regular full-time position based in Bangkok reporting directly to the Regional Manager. You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.