Our Sales team is international with offices in all corners of the globe. With our continual growth we are expanding our New York office and looking for you to join the team . As a team member of New York Office, you will be supporting our local partners in New York Office.
Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in the market? Do you want to become an expert in helping our customers turn trips into amazing experiences? Then join us!
Sales team mission
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and onboarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
Support the destination managers in their operational tasks, this can include :
- Ticket Inventory Management,
- Preparation of sales report,
- Be in contact suppliers by phone or email.
- Operational tasks
- Liaise with the other departments in Berlin on topics such as connectivity, supply excellence, content, legal and finance
- Keeping up with, and being the contact person for the market landscape, including benchmarking on competition
- Constant presence in the field; experiencing our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, implementing solutions and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers.
- Ideally 1+ years of B2B sales experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a PLUS
- Fluent in english,Independent, creative, entrepreneurial mindset
- High level of using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Enjoy detail oriented and administrative tasks
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk with local partners.
- Confident, approachable and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Able to multitask and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Result-focused and self-driven
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed!
- Legal right to work in United States
- Grow with a large degree of freedom; set your own goals and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products for yourself
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth
- Work in an international team with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
This is a regular full-time position based in New York and you would report directly to the Regional Manager.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.