GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. Design is a critical part of this mission.
We are seeking a Product Designer that works with our cross-functional teams on the supplier facing side of our marketplace. You’ll be leading Design on the web application that allows our suppliers to create and administer their products as well as manage their bookings, availability and check in participants.
A great user experience on the supply tool doesn’t just create strong and long lasting relationships with our supplier but is also a core driver of the quality of our product content and essential for our travelers.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be working closely with a UX Writer, UX Researcher, PMs and Engineers on understanding our supplier personas and crafting a tool that meets their needs.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for the millions of users on our platform.
- Design experiences and flows that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
What you should bring:
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator (we work in an agile and dynamic environment in which openness and humility are key).
- You have exceptional visual and interaction design skills proven by shipping great products over your 6+ years of experience.
- You are user-centric and believe understanding users is an essential tool in your design process.
- You are results driven and data informed, using user feedback or a/b testing tools to validate your hypothesis.
- You can quickly bring ideas to life using prototyping tools like InVision and turn them to high-quality designs and final assets in Sketch.
- You are versed in designing for an array of devices and platforms and familiar with current web and mobile standards.
- You are self-motivated and comfortable working in ambiguity. We are a growing startup and much of your work will be self-directed.
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit every day.
- Free pizza and beer every Friday.
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
- Relocation assistance / a great team to help you with your move to Berlin.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Regular learning opportunities via trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences.
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.