We are looking for a Catalog Specialist who will be responsible for the editorial and visual level of activities' landing pages. You will be able to influence how customers see and use our website and app.
The mission of our catalog team is to provide customers with the quality content needed to book with confidence while curating the inventory information and supporting business needs. They are ensuring the consistency and quality of content for our 30,000+ tours and activities, and making sure that we display accurate information at the right level of care. They are crafting and optimizing processes that will ensure smooth onboarding, management and expansion of our inventory content. Interested to be part of this team? Read on!
- Collaborating with different teams within GYG (localization, supply operations, sales, product etc.)
- Ensuring partner and staff requests are handled within service levels and to a high-quality standard
- Quality checking and maintaining written and visual content for partners, attractions and other products or services as needed
- Coordinating and improving editing related processes and projects for new and existing inventory, as well as other projects based on business needs
- Create new and curate existing geo items (such as destinations, regions, districts, airports, transport stations, and landmarks) according to stakeholder needs and data analysis
- You will be responsible for onboarding, assigning tasks and ensuring performance of a team of freelance editors in different timezones
- You were working minimum 1 year in a B2B and B2C content/editing/marketing or sales department in an online business or e-commerce, hospitality or travel industry, or education in a related field
- You have experience managing freelancers
- You are organized, have flawless attention to detail, and have excellent prioritization and problem-solving skills
- You have a native level of the English language and commercial insight
- You have great data analysis skills and make decisions based on business value
- You are flexible and able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment of an e-commerce company
- You are proactive, approachable and with a positive can-do attitude
- You have great verbal and written communication skills and previous experience in stakeholder management
- You will work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences,
- Team full of smart and passionate people coming from all over the world,
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget, possibilities of growth and development
- German language lessons
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Yoga classes, bike scheme and Urban Sports Club cooperation
- Well stocked kitchens, breakfasts and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Summer/Winter Party, hackathones, tech lunches etc.
Please note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work in Germany before we are able to consider your application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.