Are you an experienced Office Management leader with a focus on customer service and an eye for perfection? As GetYourGuide scales, our People function is growing. To support our team of Office Managers and help ensure GetYourGuide is a great place to work as well as a welcoming place to visit, we are looking for an Office Management Lead.
With 400+ employees from 50+ nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace.
Our Office Management team ensures that we have an attractive work environment, dealing with a mixture of office duties ranging from greeting candidates coming to the office, helping out with travel arrangements, facilitating office moves, managing facilities, locating potential office real estate, managing expenses, and planning our summer and winter parties.
- Manage a team consisting of 3-5 people in multiple locations
- Strategic planning of human resources needed to fulfil team requirements
- Define roles and responsibilities within the team
- Own the budget and forecasts for the team
- Own the planning, directing, and overview of Office team events and tasks
- Manage the long term objectives, vision, and fiscal health of the team
- Participate in recruitment of top performers for the team
- Give continuous feedback regarding employee performance and goals
- Act as coach and role model for the team members and motivate the team
- Define policies (travel management, team building etc.) in collaboration with Finance and HR
- Create and constantly adjust guidelines, policies, and processes to reflect new realities
- Assist with office layout design
- Minimum 3 years experience leading an office management team
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Experience with project management (PRINCE, APM or PMP qualification is a plus)
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, prioritisation ninja
- Fluent in German as well as English
Why Join us?
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Be part of an international team with over 50 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment .. where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide social events such as Summits, Employees Training days, Yoga and Meditation classes, Team events
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Great! We are already looking forward to hearing from you! Please apply via our careers page here / Please apply below. Please include your CV and cover letter in English. Be sure to check out our blog http://inside.getyourguide.com to see what life is like at GetYourGuide.