We are looking for an independent and detail-oriented Supply Operations Analyst to join our team and help us to take our supply to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As Supply Operations Analyst you will be responsible for the goal tracking of the Global Sales Team, monitor and analyse performance of GetYourGuide inventory and build reports on key supply KPIs.
The Supply Excellence team mission is to ensure that our supply delivers incredible experiences to our customers. We act as a central coordination point within the sales and supply teams to ensure the best inventory quality and internal efficiency.
What will you be responsible for?
- Manage Global Sales goal tracking in coordination with Regional and Category Directors
- Monitor performance of GetYourGuide owned inventory and report it to Directors and VP of Sales & Supply
- Analyze performance of acquired supply and identify areas of improvement
- Build reports on key Sales KPIs and ensure global data consistency
- Facilitate and ensure efficiency and scalability of key sales processes regarding supply onboarding
- Communicate and coordinate internal processes with the necessary stakeholders to make sure they are implemented correctly
Who are you?
- You have +3 years of experience in a Sales Operations or Finance department in a fast-growing company
- You have experience with business reporting and KPI monitoring
- You have a strong command of Excel and feel comfortable with data analytics
- You are passionate about data and have a very strong business acumen
- You manage projects independently, feel comfortable in coordinating with senior stakeholders, and communicate effectively
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and have a knack for problem-solving
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 countries
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Well stocked kitchens and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Company events such as the annual Summer and Winter Parties
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.